The warranty covers your frame, stand or hardware to be free of manufacture defects over the life of your warranty period.
Which means, your stand(s), pop-up(s) or product(s) will deploy and retract as they are designed to-do.
We are not be responsible for damage caused by improper care, or fork-lifts, or 3rd parties stepping on them, or having heavy objects bending the frame(s).
However, if there is a defect, we got your back. No worries, simply do this.
- Check the length of your warranty for the product. Is it 90 days, 1 year, 5 years or lifetime?
- If your product is under the warranty period, then…
- Take a few camera phone pics of the issue.
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Quickly describe the issue in your email and attach your pics.
It’s that simple.
Once we receive your email, we will immediately resolve the issue.